Research Stay with David Lo and his research group at Singapore Management University
ICSE 2023 in Melbourne
FSE 2022 in Singapore
Very honored! our papers have been awarded at MODELS 22 conference
ASE 2019 in San Diego
GECCO 2019 in Prague
Research Stay at the LIP6 of Sorbonne University in Paris
I do research in Collaborative Software Engineering and Model-Driven Engineering, and push it to industrial settings. I work as Associate Professor at San Jorge University.
Research interests include:
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Collaborative Software Engineering
Selected research papers:
- How the Quality of Maintenance Tasks is Affected by Criteria for Selecting Engineers for Collaboration. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology Journal (2022).
- Empowering the Human as the Fitness Function in Search-Based Model-Driven Engineering. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering Journal (2021).
- Topic modeling for feature location in software models: Studying both code generation and interpreted models. Information & Software Technology Journal. 140: 106676 (2021).
- Utilizing Automatic Query Reformulations as Genetic Operations to Improve Feature Location in Software Models. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering Journal (2020).
- Comparing manual and automated feature location in conceptual models: A Controlled experiment. Information & Software Technology Journal. 125: 106337 (2020).
- Collaborative feature location in models through automatic query expansion. Automated Software Engineering Journal. 26(1): 161-202 (2019).
- Fragment retrieval on models for model maintenance: Applying a multi-objective perspective to an industrial case study. Information & Software Technology Journal. 103: 188-201 (2018).