ASE 2019 in San Diego
GECCO 2019 in Prague
Research Stay at the LIP6 of Sorbonne University in Paris
ICT Proposers' Day 2019 in Helsinki
I do research in Collaborative Software Engineering and Model-Driven Engineering, and push it to industrial settings. I work as Associate Professor at San Jorge University.
Research interests include:
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Collaborative Software Engineering
Selected research papers:
- Utilizing Automatic Query Reformulations as Genetic Operations to Improve Feature Location in Software Models. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering Journal (2020).
- Comparing manual and automated feature location in conceptual models: A Controlled experiment. Information & Software Technology Journal. 125: 106337 (2020).
- Collaborative feature location in models through automatic query expansion. Automated Software Engineering Journal. 26(1): 161-202 (2019).
- Fragment retrieval on models for model maintenance: Applying a multi-objective perspective to an industrial case study. Information & Software Technology Journal. 103: 188-201 (2018).